> From: "Gautam Sarup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/02/27 Mon AM 07:51:39 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: OT: aquariums
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.  Think I get a roll of Provia and K200
> and shoot both at the aquarium in San Francisco.
>
> Another question, since K200 is a daylight film would be behave
> OK in the (presumably) flourescent lighting in a fish tank?  I made
> the mistake of shooting K64 under artificial lighting once and everything
> came out green.
>
> Cheers,
> Gautam

You would probably need to filter any slide film if the lighting did not
represent daylight.  My thought is that the aquarium owners would be using
artificial light that, as near as possible, was the same as daylight for the
benefit of the organisms.

> On 2/26/06, mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Gautam Sarup wrote:
> >
> > > I'm planning a trip to the Monterey aquarium and would like advice on what
> > > slide film to use.  The only colour film I use regularly is K64 and
> > > that's likely to
> > > be too slow.
> > >
> > > Suggestions will be appreciated.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Gautam
> > >

> > K200 - you can push it to 500, maybe more.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software