To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:38 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Skiing with cameras...

Thanks to everybody who helped out with the skiing questions a few weeks
ago. I leave tomorrow for about 9 days in Val d'Allos and will unsubscribe
later this evening until I get back.

I've never skiied before, but I watched the men's downhill a few days ago,
and it all looks pretty straightforward really - stand on slope, bend knees,
let gravity take its course...<g>

I couldn't make up my mind, so I am over-equipped, photographically. I have
decided to take 1 SLR with a 20mm, 28-80 and 80-200 lenses, and 2
rangefinders with 35, 50 and 90mm lenses. I will shoot colour with the SLR
and b&w with the other. I will at least have the choice of what to use when
I get there - if I use anything at all. I'll let you know when I get back.

http://www.valdallos.com/

This is what it looks like in summer:
http://www.web-options.com/vda.jpg

--