Shitty syntax.
A quarter bottle of Scotch will cause that.

Please read instead:
Pocket digicams make a full frame print roughly 4x5.3 inches. At my place of employment I call this a Digital Camera Print. The first thing my customers encounter on my self
serve unit is a print option of this size, in matte or glossy.
I call 4x6 a Digital SLR Print, and still can't get them to order 4x5's
(which are really 4x5.3).
And they really don't like it when we cut peoples heads off.

William Robb

Sure, bazillions of people love 4x6s. 4x5s can be made on the same machines with very little change.

Pocket digicams make a full frame print roughly 4x5.3 inches, called a Digital Camera Print. The first thing my customers encounter on my self serve unit is a print option of this size, in matte or glossy. I call 4x6 a Digital SLR Print, and still can't get them to order 4x5's (which are really 4x5.3).