Likewise, working with a pregnant mother who wanted some nudes to remember her pregnancy, it was very useful to review exposures as we went along after a few shots at a time were made. It made her feel more comfortable with the session, and also helped me identify to her which postures, expressions and gestures proved to be most pleasing.

Godfrey