At GFM last year we had a discussion about making hard copy histograms in the size of the film ID holders typically on the back of some film cameras, so the users of those cameras could chimp.
Could be a big seller!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Do you chimp?