You're right.  I didn't look at the others.  Having gone back now, I
like the second and third images better.  It is a cool subject.  I
played around with one of them a bit, and almost feel that a B&W
treatment might further enhance it.

Yes, I am about 15 miles away from there.  I may go up - take my
daughter Erin - and see if I can find it.  Nice work.

--
Best regards,
Bruce