Hi all,

I have to sell one of my LX...so here it goes.

This one is in really excellent condition AND it has been
CLA'd by Pentax France 8 months ago...so you're OK for
another 10 year of trouble free shooting.
I'll include the french invoice from the FNAC for the CLA.
(around $120 of CLA)

Here are some pictures (warning they are king size)
http://jvila.free.fr/pentax4sale/lx524x1.jpg
http://jvila.free.fr/pentax4sale/lx524x2.jpg
http://jvila.free.fr/pentax4sale/lx524x3.jpg

The finder is the FA-1 in mint condition.
I'll include a Grip-B as this is really a great bonus for handling.
There is no brassing on the MLU button.

I'm asking $550 for the set LX body + Pentax genuine body cap + Grip-B
Email-me off the list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you're interested.
I'm located in Paris, France.

Best
Jerome