Te la cambio por una Z1p con un 28/70 2,6 2,8 Tokina y varias pantallas
de enfoque.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
En nombre de [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2001 18:00
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: LX and K 50 1.2 for Sale or Trade for Pentax AF

Here I go again...

LX BODY:
- LX body. Old style shutter. Serial no. 529xxxx. Focuses at infinity
and
the mirror doesn't sticks. The bumpers shows some degradation, so I
suppose
the syndrome will appear in a near or far future. The cosmetics are
good.
Fully functional.
- FA-1 finder.
- Grip A very nicely shaped and painted black.
- Strap lugs and sync terminal covers.
- SC-69 "Japan-Only" New screen installed. Also includes original box,
case
and tweezers.
- SC-21 Additional screen.
- Original LX Everready Case.
- Pentax logo 3rd party strap.
I have some pictures of it. They were taken by the list member I bought
it
from some few months ago. Contact me privately if interested.

K 50 1.2:
In excellent plus condition. Glass unmarked, with just some minimal dust
speks, no fungus or scratches. Smooth as butter aperture with unique
K-series feeling. Lens barrel as new. A jewel. Both original caps.

I'm interested in trading the LX and/or lens for Pentax AF stuff ( ZX/MZ
5n, ZX/MZ 3 or PZ/Z 1p, and AF zoom or prime lenses).
Regards

Albano