It's a star lens.  There is no need to ask about it.

And surely you know of Stan's site:

http://stans-photography.info/

John

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:43:52 -0000, Sylwester Pietrzyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Stan Halpin wrote on 13.03.06 4:06:

I got one two years ago, right after I had a chance to use one at GFM
(thanks Don!).
Buy it. At worst, you will decide you don't use it often enough and
will resell for +50%. But I think you will find it is in your "must
carry" kit for any nature walk/hike.
Thanks Stan! Or should I say "I hate you"? ;-) I'll try to contact seller
today and see what they say. I hope they haven't sold it already.

I am slowly working on cleaning out posted files so I have room for
some "test" shots on a few lenses, I'll see if I can i.d. some shots
done with the FA* 200/4 for you...
Thanks again - I would appreciate such a samples from you :-)