Shel Belinkoff wrote on 14.03.06 15:38:

> Hmmm ... that sounds very nice - at least the possibility sounds nice.
> Marco mentioned that he liked the B&W conversion, but I don't recall him
> mentioning that the conversion could be done at the RAW stage.  Converting
> during import is a nice option.  I assume that feature can be turned off,
> or that the DNG files can be put in a user selected directory?
B&W conversion is like other operations on RAW files in Lightroom made
virtually - you see the effect of operation on the screen but original RAW
file is untouched, only sidecar .xmp file with information about your
settings for each image is saved in the same directory.

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek