This was one of his more readable posts.  Much of the time, I can't
stand him, but this was rather funny.  I thought he made a pretty good
point out of showing the blank frames.  I can think of many times that
I wouldn't have had the time for a 4X5 and would have to settle for
the digital.

Entertaining to say the least.

--
Bruce