Hello Bob,

> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:54:49 -0500
> From: Bob Shell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: russiancopy
>
> The 300mm f/2.8 Yashmar has been made sporadically in limited
> quantities for some years.  I wrote a test report on it for
> Shutterbug something like ten years ago.  Optically it is a copy of
> an early Nikkor 300/2.8 .  I found the sample I tested to perform
> very well, but not up to the quality levels of later versions of the
> Nikkor.  I have not seen a Yashmar for sale in quite a while.  Can
> you say how much you paid for it?  All of the ones I have seen for
> sale were rather expensive.
>
> Bob

Thank You for the info. It was cca 410$ in Huf (hungarian forints).
In the original leather case with shades and filters. Some dust
inside, needs CLA locally it is  about 50-80$. Should be under 500$
finally.... much cheaper then the A* :)

--
Best regards,
 Fiso_PENTAX                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]