Hi!

Yep, the technique is  trite, but it certainly warrants experimentation,
especially by someone who hasn't done it before.

I also agree with Godders about this not being the best way to instill some
dynamics into a photo.  I don't think "dynamic" necessarily means movement.
It can be emotional, or providing a sense of movement or tension.

Still, I like this example of a trite technique.

Thanks Shel. I agree with you and Godfrey. I just saw I might try this. At least I could sat this comes naturally with zooms and probably much more difficult (without PhotoShop) with fixes ;-).

Boris