Well, I was bored playing with PS (obviusly) and I sent this for 2 reasons:
1) I was bored at work (don't tell my boss)
2) wanted to see who classified himself/herself as the (gonna change
to more respectful adjective here) "experienced" with longer time
living to have a chance to see changes into photography... (uuuhh,
that was long)

But know, out of curiosity, Godfrey, do you have a scan of some of
this prints that I could see? if not no problem, is just to satisfy
the curiosity of someone that have never shot B&W film (and I don't
plan to, too lazy for that) and with some time to maybe try to imitate
the "looks".