Using ISO 50 film can make it easier when deliberately wanting long exposures, as in blurred water shots, eliminating the need for an ND filter.

Tom C.

From: Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT Film
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:38:40 -0500

Saturation. 100F is much lower saturation than 50. Velvia 100 (not F) is fairly close to 50, but a fair number of people don't like it as much.

-Adam

Aaron Reynolds wrote:
While I sympathize with people who've had their favorite films discontinued, I have to wonder what Velvia 50 has to offer that Velvia 100F does not. If anything, the 100F has a finer grain than the 50, and is close if not identical in almost every way, except it renders skin tones better.

-Aaron