I wonder if the subject is soft. I think it's too close to call based on the jpeg. How does the full sized image look at 100%, Ken?
On Mar 17, 2006, at 5:02 PM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

Well framed and captured.  I am wondering a bit about the bokeh -
perhaps that converter does affect it somewhat.  To my eye, it seems
that there is almost a double image to the OOF area and the subject is
just a tad soft.  I'd be real curious to see the difference with and
without the 2X.

For my use, I have a Tokina 2X that I just don't use because there is
too much compromise to the image.

--
Bruce