Hi!

I must have been the snow fall record of the century in Switzerland on the
first Sunday of March this year.
I was in Wetzikon in the state of Zurich preparing for a exhibition of clay
figures and photographs and in the afternoon it started to snow heavily.

A walk with the dog gave me the opportunity to shoot some "high-key" photos
with the Pentax Spotmatic F and the lovely
SMC Takumar 85mm 1.8 - two examples here for your pleasure ;-)

If you would like to see some more snow pictures of Zurich and surroundings
from the following days, let me know....

Markus, the first one is excellent. The second one is very good ;-).

The pleasure is all ours ;-).

Boris