I have seen this program memtioned here in reference to using with Pentax
Raw files. Another program was also mentioned, Adobe Camera Raw. Am I
correct in assuming that ACR is included with the Elements 4.0, or is it a
seperate program I must purchase?
I am ready to buy a new computer system to support my ist DL appetite for
memory and hard drive space, and a new Photoshop program will be needed as
well. My old 2.0 won't be the best choice I am sure, but it does work for
now, except no RAW capability.
Any input/recommendations much appreciated. I am almost, but not completely,
computer illeterate.

Walt