Thanks Adam for the nice report, it makes sense for me ;-)
I would like a fast 35mm too but would gladly take a manual version as
well...
Does Tri-X need any special development when used at such high ISO numbers
as 6400, I have never used it
but would like to try it for indoor people shots without flash. Is this a
film where you can change ISO
at will on the same film roll?

thanks
Markus