----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Maas"
Subject: Re: Bailing out.

Both camps are right. But I'm in the latter, well, mostly. I prefer printing digitally. I prefer shooting with film.

When I had my darkroom set up, and shot B&W film, I printed quite a few pictures.
I like darkroom work.
I don't seem to be as enthusiastic about digital though. In the 2 1/2 years I've had the DSLR, I don't think I've printed more than a dozen pictures, excluding a wedding that I shot for a friend. I don't think I could manage professional photography any more. I don't like sitting in front of a computer that much.

William Robb