----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi"
Subject: Re: Bailing out.

On Mar 26, 2006, at 7:04 AM, William Robb wrote:

If you can't see the art in digital photography, well, that's your problem.

Why is it a problem? Thats a pretty arrogant attitude.

Does the word "problem" offend you for some reason?

It does in the context and way you have chosen to write that sentence. It implies something is wrong with the person's thought process, and does so in a very derogatory way.
I find that sort of attitude to be arrogant and offensive.

Gads, me taking umbrage for someone being offensive.
Thats the pot calling the kettle black, no?

William Robb