Hi Markus,

You do not have to lose that anticipation in waiting for the lab to develop your film. I have often let the images build up on my cards and wait to download them. This is like waiting for a lab :-)

I understand the anticipation and enjoy it on both fronts,

César
Panama City, Florida

Markus Maurer wrote:

Hi Cesar
thanks for the nice report.
When I use the Pentax film cameras at events nowadays, the cost of film +
development is indeed much too high and I hate scanning 4-5 rolls of film
later. For professional and paid jobs, 35mm film is simply dead IMHO because
of cost and slowness.
So, if I get any more paid photo work, I will have to buy my first digital
Pentax despite not liking their appearance.

But strangely enough, I  l o v e  being full of anticipation waiting for the
first prints to come back from the lab in 3 days ;-) Seeing the advantages
of a digital workflow very well, I still will miss that somehow.

I had a first look at the mid format black and white samples Aaron sent me
and no I'm a bit depressed when I look at my grainy sauces ..... ;-)

Everybody who sent me b/w samples please be patient, I will respond soon and
thanks for that great service.

greetings
Markus