I have one 1GB CF card, and a smaller card, I think a 128MB (I'd have to look in the bag to find out). Since I shoot RAW, I can usually get between 60 to 70 shots on my 1GB card. So that's what I keep in mind when I'm out to photograph, that I have a finite amount of space, so I better be choosy in my shooting. In that way, I have found that I shoot digitally in much the same way I shot with film; I don't machine gun subjects, and I try not to waste frames. Note that I say "try," because I still get a good number of clunkers.

So I don't think I've changed, significantly, my approach to photography since the advent of digital.