Fra: Bruce Dayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 28. marts 2006 05:21
Til: William Robb
Emne: Re: Bailing out.

For me, I wouldn't ever give out the images unless they were in a
presentable state.  The client has no clue about post processing -
their opinion will drop and subsequently their recommendation for your
services.  You either give out printable ones or don't - what this guy
did was a big mistake in my book.

--
Bruce