On Mar 28, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Aaron Reynolds wrote:

I also had a brilliant old Kodak ad from the 1920s that I glued to the side of one of my monitors (I was running three computers -- one scanning, one doing the heavy lifting of correcting etc, and one running the printers) -- it had a woman sitting at a table with a hand-crank daylight film processor, under the legend "The Kodak girl at home". Emblazoned across the bottom of the ad, in Believe- It-Or-Not lettering was "THE DARKROOM ABOLISHED BY THE KODAK DEVELOPING MACHINE!"

I guess they were partially right... just cross out "Kodak" and write "Adobe" :)

- Dave