What he said.  The natural sciences concern themselves with things that
can be observed or theories that can be verified empirically.  The
extent to which those things overlap with REALITY is a question for
philosophy/religion/psychology.  After all, reality as we know it what
our brains create; what I see is the picture the brain makes from those
little impulses coming from my eyes.  I assume that it has some relation
to what's really out there or I'd be dead by now.  Other than that, who
knows?

Steve

Gautam Sarup wrote:

>Science is still (and always will be) the study of reality.

I have always thought that science was a *method* of study, rather
than an object of study.