Actually, I already 'lacked to accept' a bunch of stuff that was just
picked up.(garbage day) A part of it consisted of some slides/negs,
artifacts of the past 50+ years. I'll be shoveling at this "garbage"
pile for a long while, if I last it out. I'm certain my heirs are
wishing me well.
Difficult thing to bring oneself to. (Especially since I'll be famous
one day). :~/

Jack