On Mar 29, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Tom C wrote:
Likewise, I believe that I stated with sufficient clarity exactly what I meant to say and that anyone not seeking to mince words, would understand the point without further clarification being required. I suspect most here did. Whether they agree with it or not is of course their inalienable right.

So you choose not to clarify what point you were trying to make? You *are* a pop philosopher! ;-)

People who accepted your statements as true and meaningful more than likely did not understand them, although they think they did just as you think they actually are meaningful and true.

In case you were unaware, the statement "Nothing unreal exists" is cited in parody of pop philosophers by Douglas Adams in his book, "The Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy". Wonderful bit of comedy and amusement...

Godfrey