There's one nice thing about being a few hours ahead of the Americans. I
wake up and get my back ready for the day with a few exercises, mug of
tea and some buttered toast (well, actually anti-colesteralol* non-
hydrowossname spread), and a quick skim of the emails.

It's like wading through a bar after it obviously got a bit out of hand
the night before. The birds are tweating away through the open windows
as I casually stroll about, mug of tea in hand, picking up the odd
bottle, putting the odd chair back upright, humming Louis Armstrong as I go.

Always have a look to see who's had the last word :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__