Hi all!

I found this lens used for a nice price. It's the plastic, manual
focus version, propably one of the older ones. PK-A mount.

Any experience with its build quality and reliability? Is it rugged
enough? I just sold a Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 as it was not much rugged
and not wide enough for me.

And what about optical quality? Especially wide open... anybody used
it? What size prints are possible at wide open and stopped down, at
quality needed for expositions (=big prints from relatively close). I
do lots of B&W which I print myself at big sizes.

I will of course test the lens myself, but would like to know some
opinions beforehand.

Please respond directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I get it much faster
than from list via web. Thank you.

Thanks a lot!

Frantisek