Hi!

I finally got some money to get a new tripod over my old "69" Made in
Japan, which is now quite wobbly.

I ask for some comments on the following heads, please.
(I will buy either MA 055 CLB or MA 455 B, the older equiv. of 055)

ballhead - cheap but heavy enough for me is #168 - any comments on it?
Using with up to 500mm lenses or medium format camera (and future
upgrade to some smaller LF, crown graphic or similar) ?

or 3-way head, #029 or #329 ? or cheaper MA 141 RC ?

What would be better? I have had a pan head, but would perhaps now
like more a ballhead, especially as the #168 has additional pan
control. But is it friction enough to do small adjustments with 500mm
lens? (which I don't use that often, though).

Thanks!

Any thoughts on reliability and ruggedness of this setup greatly
appretiated too!

Please respond directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I get it much faster
than from list via web. Thank you.

Frantisek