Cesar Matamoros wrote:
> [snip...]
> "Mars Rising: A Self-Portrait"        Bill Peifer     USA
> [snip...]

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for the kind comments.  I'm glad you mentioned the distracting
element of the brightness showing through the shirt.  I was distracted by it
as well.  This shot was one of a series of experiments I tried, and I had
considered retouching at the computer to remove some of this brightness, but
I decided to submit as is and see what comments I got.  Were I to do this
again, I think I'd stay in the frame for a longer period -- perhaps the
entire duration of the shot.  This would eliminate the contribution from
this brightness.  I didn't plan the color of my clothing here -- it was
simply chosen earlier in the day to go well with the hot and humid weather.
:-)  Anyway, this was a fun experiment, the pictures turned out better than
I'd hoped, and I'm glad you enjoyed them!  Thanks again for the comments.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY