On Mar 31, 2006, at 3:44 PM, John Forbes wrote:

On Mon, 31 Mar 2025 23:24:14 +0100, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So you wanna come along? That's why you've clicked on this email.
So you gonna organise it?  I'm sure as hell not.
What's it to ya?  Few hours of silliness.
So? So.

Yup, it's time to consider a change. The way I see it is that it's a thankless task, and Cotty's been doing it for years. The man needs a break. On the other hand, Cotty's got the experience, and twelve months is more than enough time to recover from the last one.
So, on balance, I nominate Cotty.
All in favour, say Aye!

Aye!

Um, can we make it around the end of August instead? I believe I'll be over around Aug 31 to Sep 15, or something like that.

Godfrey