I went into town this afternoon with my sister, who is visiting from Arizona. Since she never had a Detroit Coney Dog, I took her to what we call a "Coney" for lunch. Coneys sell hot dogs with chili on them and various other fattening things, like chili cheese fries and some Greek fast food like Gyros. They're a Detroit/Greek tradition. Anyway, there was a young lady there with her mother. The young lady was wearing a wedding veil. She's getting married later today and had gone to the city with her mom to have her hair done. They stopped for lunch at the Coney. I recorded the blessed event:-). FA 50/1.4, f3.5 @ 1/15th, ISO 400