Nice capture Paul, but a little soft in the focus on the face. Looks like the focus is somewhat behind her face (the crown looks in focus to me.)

BTW, Mayor Kilpatrick, of Detroit, said recently one of the greatest things about Detroit was the ability to get a Coney Dog @ 2 AM.

I think I'll pass.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PESO: Queen For A Day

I went into town this afternoon with my sister, who is visiting from Arizona. Since she never had a Detroit Coney Dog, I took her to what we call a "Coney" for lunch. Coneys sell hot dogs with chili on them and various other fattening things, like chili cheese fries and some Greek fast food like Gyros. They're a Detroit/Greek tradition. Anyway, there was a young lady there with her mother. The young lady was wearing a wedding veil. She's getting married later today and had gone to the city with her mom to have her hair done. They stopped for lunch at the Coney. I recorded the blessed event:-). FA 50/1.4, f3.5 @ 1/15th, ISO 400