Mea Culpa!*

No mistake on your part, a calculation and rounding error mistake:

APS film formats are

H=9:16 - 17x30
C=2:3 - 17x25.5
P=1:3 - 10x30

It's all on the Kodak page I listed. I transcribed the numbers too quickly, wrote the wrong proportion for P format, calculated and didn't proof-read.

So called "APS-C" class sensors are 16x24 mm in the Nikon, Pentax, Konica Minolta bodies and 15x22 mm in the Canon bodies. They're close to APS-C format but are not the same.

Godfrey

* note use of Latin