Bob -
I mean Bob S, <vbg>

Dragonflies are among my favorite creatures. I've photographed them many times, not been fast enough to catch them many more times, and seen a few covered in dew first thing in the morning.

I had quite a bit of time in a small field of sleeping Darners. As the sun rose they gradually woke up and became moving targets - not good. I chose this one because it was the most accessible without disturbing others & had the background I was seeking.
IIRC I was shooting low into the sun, which accounts for the added sparkle.

BTW this was one of the last shots of this guy before he woke.

This was my second attempt to capture these guys, never had the excellent conditions like this before.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Shell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PESO - A bug in the field