For what it's worth, Paul, I only get a "blank" page of a piece of torn paper.
(No links).

(I've got some features disabled as default, though: sounds, animations and video.)

Lasse

From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Website Help Needed

Thanks to Dave and to all the numerous others who responded to my request for help. If I had know there would be this many, I would have suggested responding offline. But I'm very appreciative. My daughter has already made some changes in response to points raised here. Probably more to come. Thanks again to all.
Paul