On 3/4/06, Tom C, discombobulated, unleashed:

> simply taking photographs on the street or at a public event, one may
>not know in advance that a photograph will be used in way that may generate
>income.

Since I have joined a stock library, I have had to think about these
things. In fact I have a few shots up for sale to picture editors that
show people and I have no model release signatures for them.
Accordingly, I have limited their useage strictly to editorial confines.
This is no problem, but does limit the possible revenue a shot might
make. With a model release, the sky is the limit.

As for royalty-free, don't get me started in that issue.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__