Thanks for commenting Paul.

Sunday was a cloudless day around here. The sky could have used some big fluffies i suppose. Coulda cloned some in if i was thinking.<g>I was mainly trying to get a PS adjustment that was ir looking but not blown out.

I think i need to do more net research.<g>

Dave

Quoting Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Interesting effect. Good exposure. I wonder if the sky might have been more interesting than the water?
Paul