Thanks Godfrey. I'll try that tonight.
Paul
On Apr 6, 2006, at 1:36 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Try using my workaround:

Set the user account to have admin privileges, install and run the software from the user account, then set the user account back to standard privileges. I've found it to fix several applications that didn't do the right thing in terms of permissions and directory access otherwise.

Godfrey