> There are several Z- and MZ- (PZ- and ZX-, if you wish) bodies that allow
> control of the aperture from the body. I am sure of the MZ-50, the Z-1 and
> Z-1p.

Z10 doesn't (well it is a P and M only camera). Z20, Z50, Z70 will
also control the aperture from the body.

> I suspect it couls also true be of all the SF's, the other Z's the MZ-6,
> -7, -10, -30 and -60 (AF lenses only). Enough to migrate to :o)

Low-end MZ will control aperture IMO (30,50,60) but maybe not the
MZ10, not sure.
MZS, MZ5, MZ3 will NOT control the aperture.
The SFX at least will not. AFAIR an A lens will mean TV or P mode.
Suspect the same for SF7.

--
Thibouille