Your local authorities would probably object to the hideous music blaring
out of the loudspeakers on the van.

In the better parts of London they have overcome this problem and provided
gainful employment for otherwise idle musicians by requiring that each van
be accompanied by a strong quartet playing selections from early Mozart.
Except at Easter when a choir singing Gregorian plainchant is de rigueur.

--
Cheers,
 Bob