I couldn't agree more Shel.

Despite this, I can't think in the lines Bob suggested. Not now.
In not too distant future, I'll probably buy the new body with shake
reduction. Then, I'll be using the DS as a backup body. With an "obsolete"
backup body I might be willing to take the risk.

If I drop the DS now. I'll be out of photography for a considerable time.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)