On 4/22/06, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While getting dressed this morning, and playing with Tyler, these shoes
> caught my attention.  I kicked 'em off last night, and this morning there
> was something about the way they looked that intrigued me.  I suppose it's
> like a still life of sorts, instead of fruit or flowers, it's my big shoes
> <LOL>
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~shel-pix/shoes.html
>
> Tech stuff: istDS, A50/1.4, 800ISO, f/5.6, 1/15 sec hand held

I like it.  I'm not sure why, but I do.

Maybe it's just the "everydayness" of the scene, or maybe there's just
something about the composition or framing that's somehow pleasing.  I
do like the third shoe at the top;  it adds a nice sense of proportion
to the photo, and for some reason it strikes me as somewhat whimsical,
as if it's trying to intrude on the pair or something like that.

Whatever, I do like it.

cheers,
frank