On Apr 26, 2006, at 6:03 PM, graywolf wrote:

Yes, I have found to my sorrow that PayPal will not even let you use a credit card if you have funds in your account.

That's not correct. You have to hit the option for "more funding services" and add a credit card for purpose of funding payments. It's twisty because they want you to use your Paypal.com funds, or direct banking funds, but the option is there and can be used.

I've done this many times with Paypal having standing funds, although I generally try not to keep money in Paypal.com's hands too long.

Godfrey