sounds like rather a good idea to me. Unless somebody thinks of ideas that,
to the majority, sound outrageous and ridiculous, nothing will ever change.
You can bet your life that when the first Cro-Magnon suggested using
cast-off slithers of hand-axe flints as blades there were a hundred other
Cro-Magnons pointing and laughing at him for such a stupid idea.

--
Cheers,
 Bob