From: Adam Maas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 29 April 2006 16:44
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Local Gas Prices

Forget Russia and it is. In fact it's smaller than 2 Canadian Provinces (Quebec, if you count north-south vs. east-west, and Ontario)

-Adam

Bob W wrote:

Correction: it's not larger - I just looked at a map. I was
thinking of
the whole Eurasian landmass. Still, Europe is not small
compared with N.
America.

--
Cheers,