Those numbers are pretty close to what I came up with for Canada, but not for the US. However I did not do an exhaustive search but just took the numbers from the first sight google came up with. Yes by the numbers I came up with it was actually only 7-8% bigger but I figured I would round it up to 10%, should have remembered I was posting to nit picking central. I suppose if I say the population of Canada is slightly greater than Rhode Island you guys will jump on me about exactly how much "slightly is".

GRIN!

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

P. J. Alling wrote:
Maybe to the international border, (12 mile limit)?