----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman"
Subject: Re: Another one bites the dust.

Why did not you put the clarification into original post? ;-)

It's fun to let people think that what they thought all along may be true?

Never thought house renovation can be fun, but you may as well change my opinion.

Believe it or not, it shares many things with the lab industry from a few years back. Craftsmanship is still a desirable trait, the customers accept that it takes time to do a quality job, and creativity is stll desirable. If they can do it themselves they will, so I only talk to people who actually need my help, and DeWalt makes some really cool stuff...... Seriously, the work can be punishingly hard on the body, but there is tremendous satisfaction in making things work for people, and being able to improve their lives.
It also pays better.

William Robb